Monday, August 04, 2008

R & R

Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation ...


This weekend was a nice and relaxing. I was back in the 'Ville and spent most of the weekend catching up on movies. I was able to lay back and enjoy Harold and Kumar 2 and Doomsday along with a few UFC events. I kept my foot elevated much of the weekend and caught up on some much needed sleep as well. It was nice to leave the watch off and have no schedule to worry about for three days.

Most of this week will be taken up by playoff volleyball at Marikka's. I'm also looking forward to getting to the movie theater this weekend and the UFC PPV on Saturday. Not to mention a couple of knuckleheads coming in from West V next weekend. It's all fun and games til the guy from Mississippi takes his ball and goes home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.