Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rumor Mill

How do rumors get started? Started by the jealous people and they get mad, ‘cause something they had and somebody else is holding...

It was brought to my attention last night that I’m a gigolo. Man that’s news to me, but hey what do I know about my own life. I try not to let what other people say and think affect me, but this particular rumor seems to have given me a burn notice. And that would still be fine, ‘cause I’m a chameleon. I can grow out my hair and beard, shed a few pounds and in no time flat I look totally different than the picture on the FBI’s most wanted list. But there is one particular incident that kind of has me pissed. I would think a smart person would walk up to me and ask me about the rumor. Adam did. You might get a comical story to go with the bologna sandwich you’ve already been fed. Or at least you'll get the full picture instead of just one-side. Cheers mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.