Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Quality Products @ Affordable Prices

Working in a sweatshop. Working real hard now. Working in a sweatshop, oh about to get down ...

Took a few orders last night and went to work early this morning. Jenny wanted to "rep her hood" with JCMS on her shorts (I had to talk her down from just JC). She also wanted to proudly support THE MARIKKA'S on Southland Drive. Mary got a pair of Marikka's shorts as well. I tried a few different things with the logo including putting them on a couple of pairs of shorts (as suggested by Sara) and of course white Tshirts of assorted sizes. All of which are now available for sale.

What to wear for when you're where it's at!

I wish I knew someone who could put these on a Tshirt for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.