Friday, July 04, 2008

Keep Moving Forward

Now we gonna party like it's 1990, wait a minute. Gas is $18/gallon and milk is $12/gallon. We're going to hang out at the house.

So for Father's Day, I ate some good food, but way too much of it. And then I did the Chinese buffet a couple of times last month with the guys from work. Yesterday, we went to Ruby Tuesday's so at least I had the salad bar. I just need to be more careful when I have unlimited food in front of me. This weekend will be a big test. We're going to a cookout today and I'm sure there will be all kinds of food around all weekend. I usually kick things up a notch when I'm training and now that the Dojo is open, the eating habits will have to be properly adjusted. I guess you can call me Janet, 'cause I'm ready to take control. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.