Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Case Closed

Detective George Peterson, Chicago PD ...

Notes from Case File: 35-788746

So I was called down to the heart of Bluegrass country to investigate the most heinous of crimes, the Mother of all Cock Blocks. It wasn't hard to find the perp. I hauled her into the box and sweated her until I thought she would break. She's one tough Broad, though. She never admitted to anything, she just kept going "What up, Playboy?" kind of like that bunny rabbit. I get that a lot when I get outside of Chicago. Someone new, devilishly handsome and a sense of humor to boot; sometimes the Dames can't look past all that to see that I wear my heart on my sleeve.
Back to the case at hand. The first victim in this case made a brief statement: "I was there that night and things aren't always what they seem. I guess I didn't provide the distraction from her personal pain that I thought I would." I made several attempts to track down a second victim, but my calls were not returned. I was able to talk to a witness to this horrible crime. Under the protection of anonymity, she admitted that the Cock Block had happened and was still in full effect. Without a second victim's testimony, a piece of corroborating evidence or a confession; my hands are bound. Maybe one day that chick will step up to the plate and everyone can move on with their lives. Captain Toledo wants me back on other cases in the Windy City. Crime never sleeps and neither do I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

Your blog entries keep me confused, yet interested. Miss you buddy.

July 16, 2008 3:47 PM  
Blogger B$ said...

Call me and I'll get you up to speed. Its all about that Bayside High shit we were talking about. See you next month!

July 16, 2008 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.