Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

How exactly did you get fired on your day off?

This should really have been a cake week for me. The Toyota plant was shut down and there were only a handful of TMMK workers in our area. That should have provided all kinds of peace and quiet in order to get ahead at work. Unfortunately, the voices in my head kept arguing. So here it is Friday morning and the stars are certainly not aligned like Ms. Cleo said. I'm not sure but I think she might be a fake because even her accent sounded phoney. There were some scheduling and rescheduling issues. There are always work flow issues. And of course the occasional personal distraction. So that brings us to the end of another glorious work week. I'm headed up to King's Island in the morning and then to a party at Amber & Chewie's. Should be a nice tiring day, so that I can sleep soundly come Saturday night.

In the meantime, I'm still working on some things for Two Hype. The web site is under construction and coming very soon. I've also got some new design ideas. Some of which may even sell a tshirt or two. I've put a lot of pressure on myself with this venture and I know I may not be handling it well at all times. So I want to give a special shout out to all the people that have put up with my craziness lately. There are several times that I've been on the patio and the tiniest conversation snowballs into something interesting. There have also been times when I've lost my train of thought because I'm so tired. It can be tough to balance everything. Here's to next week being the best week ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.